We absolutely love Coffs Harbour and have stayed here quite a few times. This time it was at the Big4 Park Beach Holiday Park near to the harbour. A nice park in a great location with fantastic amenities. We travelled here from Port Stephens via Port Macquarie (maplink).
Caught up with friends Dave & Julie from Sandy Beach and did some day tripping around the area…
- Woolgoolga – lunch at the Blue Bottle Cafe in “Woopie”. We always come here for the corn fritters – yum.
- Woolgoolga is also famous for the Sikh Temple and has the largest Sikh population in Australia.
- The Big Banana – a photo op not to be missed
- The Forest Sky Pier situated at Sealy Lookout up in the hinterland above Coffs with stunning views over the town and coastline
- Red Rock Headland and the Corindi River estuary. A truly beautiful spot and a future stopping point on our travels for certain.