What a wonderful start to start our travels with our group of Bailey caravan buddies.
Staying at the Bright NRMA Caravan Park we began with a briefing session on the Friday arvo followed by dinner in the park. Then our 1st day involved the following activities…
- Michelini Winery for some tastings and plenty of purchases
- Happy Valley Pub – a very old pub (est 1854) for a few cold ones
- Feathertop Winery for more tastings and a few coffees
- Reed & Co Gin Distillery in Bright
- Rounding out the activities at Bright Brewery for a brewery talk/tour and a sample tray of 6 of their crafted beers
On the way back into the caravan park we checked out some of the 70 Vintage Cars (circa 1900) which were in Bright for the weekend participating in the RACV 2019 1 and 2 Cylinder Rally.
We all then gathered together for happy hour at 5:00pm for a few drinks (of course) and a sing along. What a great start to our trip.